What content should be added next?

Saturday 9 June 2012

Story: Meeting for Coffee

This is an old story I wrote a few years back and dug up the other day for a little re-editing.
I hope you all enjoy! :)

Meeting for Coffee


Yesterday I got a text from a friend of mine, asking me if I wanted to meet for coffee as it'd been a while since we'd seen each other.  Kelly and I had been friends for ages but had lost touch recently because of her work, so it would be good to meet-up.

The coffee house we were meeting in was the one where she worked, so I thought I’d put some more conservative clothes on to at least try and cover my endowments, since I was out in "public".
As it turns out, I needn't have bothered; as well as working at the coffee shop, she also *owned* it, and had closed it off just for us. 
Looking back, I should have smelled a rat right there. 

The first thing I noticed about her was that her, hell - that ANYONE would notice, was her vastly enlarged chest.  She had been big previously, but her size was such now that I could barely hug her in welcome.  Between those and her now crimson red hair, it was having a severe effect on me. 
After getting coffee, we got talking about what was new in our lives, and she proudly said how she'd had her boobs redone with expanders, which she was currently getting filled out.  She quickly shut the blinds and checked the door was locked, before taking her top off to show me. 

“Whatcha think?” she teased, cupping what she could of each enormous breast in each hand and squishing them together.  “131inches and growing!”
What can I say; they were amazing - two massive beachballs of flesh that looked awesome on her.  Never one to back down from competition, I took my top off with a sly grin and we had a lil boobie comparison. 

It was then that I noticed something in her eyes.  That little sparkle of mischief that I'm told I have when someone's about to have a good time.  It was me...

"Mmmm...mind if I practice some dance moves?" she asked as I sat on the couch while she moved some tables. "I've been working on them for the club, but I'm not sure yet."

"Sure" I replied with a smirk, drinking in her curves as much as I was the coffee still in my hand. 

What started as a slow floordance quickly turned into a full-on striptease as she lept onto the sofa and straddled me, her boobs sliding over mine as she ground her panties into my leg. 
It was then that the game was up.  She bit her lip and grinned as she started grinding against my hardening girlshaft, which was making my jeans tighter and tighter.  I was really trying to contain myself, but it was a losing battle.  The feel of Kelly's skin on mine and her grinding were too much, and precum was pouring out of me. 

"Can you believe I've had these things for over a month," she purred with a smirk, grinding her now-soaked panties against me as she smooshed her boobs on top of mine "and I've had NOTHING in between them yet?"

It was then that I gave up.  There was only one way this was gonna end, and that was messily. 
"Mmm...feels like there's something that could be used down here, though" she said, her hands undoing the buckle of my jeans and starting to tug at them. 

"I think there is!" I replied with a smirk as I lifted myself up a little to allow her to pull them down. 
Freed from it's prison, my girlcock slapped against the bottom of her boobs, naturally finding it's way into her cleavage. 

"Oh my God it's huge!" she squeaked in delight, as she slid her boobs down the shaft so that she could lick the tip.
All I could do was nod; my girldick was now surronded by four massive boobs, and my higher thoughts were all going somewhere else.

She started sucking the precum from me and squeezing her boobs around my shaft as they got wetter and slipperier, giving me one of the best titfucks of my life.  After less than five minutes of this I was on the edge and all I could do was gasp "Gonna...cum.." through the fog of pleasure surrounding my brain.

She stopped sucking and squeezed around my shaft, a huge smile on her face "Cum for me Ally. Christen these bad boys!"
With a grunt my cock pulsed, and squirt after of girlcum erupted from it.  It fountained into the air like water from a hose, before splashing onto Kelly's huge juggs and then pouring off them onto me.  After thirty seconds or so I stopped shooting, and both of our faces, hair and chests were coaked in my girljizz.

With a giggle, Kelly licked from some from her right boob before rubbing it into her skin.

"Got anymore in there?" she asked, a look of hunger on her face as she kissed and licked my still-hard shft

I nodded, still recovering.

"Good, because we're going upstairs" she replied, taking my hand and dragging my soaked body towards the door. "I want to see where else that thing will fit!"




We stumbled our way to her bedroom, occasionally stopping to kiss an grope each other as much as we could.  We burst through the door together, Kelly pushing me back onto the bed as we approached it.  She climbed on after me, kissing and licking my shaft as she crawled up my body.
“Mmm..I know that I should stroke and kiss and grope this thing” she said, licking a lil cum off my face when her head was finally level with both of mine “but I just cant wait!
“There’s only one thing I want to do with this thing…” she said, almost standing as she guided my monster tip to the entrance of her quivering pussy Slowly, Kelly impaled herself on my crown until the entire head was inside her pussy. She groaned in pleasure, relishing in the sensation of my girldick filling her so completely.
“Hmmm…this thing feels sooo good!”
After a few seconds she slid down a couple more inches into my shaft, evoking another shiver of pleasure from her.  Her slow descent continued for what felt like a week, stopping occasionally as she had her own mini orgasms, until finally our pubic bones met as Kelly had taken all of me inside her. 
Kelly looked down, surprised when she felt her thighs meet mine “I’ve…I’ve taken it all?” she asked, still occasionally shivering with pleasure. 

I could only nod, bucking my hips a little to cram yet more into her as I used one free hand to rub Kelly's mound vigourously and the other to grope her massive juggs. The combination of my oversized length inside her and my handiwork on her clit quickly brought Kelly over the edge; she exploded in a guttural orgasm so loud that even I was surprised. Of course, it only encouraged me to buck more rapidly and to push my fat cock even further up her pussy.

“Oooohhh, mmyyy God!” she cried as she started slowly sliding up and down my shaft again.  “It feels sooo good Ally! I’m gonna…mmmm…..cooommme again!”
The indecent orgasmic screams of Kelly and the massage her insides were giving my cock were getting too much for me, and it was a matter of seconds before my own orgasm kicked in…

“I’m…I’m cumming…too!” was all I could gasp as I felt my girlcock begin to pulse inside her. The blast of girlcum exploded deep up inside her, hosing her pussy for several seconds. 

“Ohmygod! It feeIs…like you’re a fucking…HOSE!” A magma of girlsperm was filling her hot pussy, as I screamed out and unleashed giant spray after giant spray of creamy cum. On my fifth or sixth ejaculation, Kelly lept off me quickly, sliding my still-erupting length between her juggs. 
I felt the overflow of my cum pour from her gaping pussy as I continued to shoot; massive shot after massive shot of cum firing into the air and splattering back down onto our faces and oversize chests. 

Eventually the huge shots reduced to a dribble, and Kelly started scooping cum from her face and chest.
“Shit, Ally! She exclaimed, swallowing a some cum from her fingers “You’re like a fucking cum hose!” She looked down at our drenched melons. “I can’t believe I made you cum that much!”

“What can I say?” I smiled as I massaged her soaked tits “I like your new boobs!”

We soon got washed up and lay there cuddling for a while, before both of us got horny again. We spent the day showing each other exactly how much we’d missed each other, nearly dehydrating ourselves in the process! 

Needless to say, I’m now a Platinum member of her coffee house! J

2 comments:

  1. Yawn.
    God's gotta lotta Bigger, babe.
    Follow us on the journey Upstairs.

    Earthling, what's the MOST relevant?
    Striving N winning Seventh-Heaven?
    Aint2coolNhellfire, child.

    Q: You gonna live forever?
    A: Yes! depending on where.
    Q: How long do our lifetimes last?
    A: 1-outta-1 bites-the-dust, babe,
    and if you dont yet know,
    lemme show you how to wiseabove:

    When our eternal soul leaves our body
    and we riseabove to meet our Maker,
    only four, last things remain:
    death, judgement, Heaven or Hell
    according to the deeds we mortals
    have done in our finite existence.
    So... find-out what RCIA is and join!

    PS° guess what, earthling? Im an NDE:
    Google+: kold_kadavr_ flatliner
    Let's be tethered2forever Upstairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yawn.
    God's gotta lotta Bigger, babe.
    Follow us on the journey Upstairs.

    Earthling, what's the MOST relevant?
    Striving N winning Seventh-Heaven?
    Aint2coolNhellfire, child.

    Q: You gonna live forever?
    A: Yes! depending on where.
    Q: How long do our lifetimes last?
    A: 1-outta-1 bites-the-dust, babe,
    and if you dont yet know,
    lemme show you how to wiseabove:

    When our eternal soul leaves our body
    and we riseabove to meet our Maker,
    only four, last things remain:
    death, judgement, Heaven or Hell
    according to the deeds we mortals
    have done in our finite existence.
    So... find-out what RCIA is and join!

    PS° guess what, earthling? Im an NDE:
    Google+: kold_kadavr_ flatliner
    Let's be tethered2forever Upstairs.

    ReplyDelete